Superpesis Roundup Christmas message


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

In many ways it feels like only yesterday that I was writing my first Christmas message for the blog, but that was exactly a year ago. A lot has happened this year and it is hard to comprehend the changes we have seen. But even in the darkest hours and toughest times I have found some very good friends and helped to spread the word of Pesäpallo in English even more.


This year saw me co-create the first ever Pesis podcast in English with my co-hosts Mikko Pirhonen and Ron Bronson. I have interviewed some of the sports big names including the legendary Juha Puhtimäki! For all these things, I am truly grateful and I have great hopes for the future of this sport. 



So this leads me to say once more, it has been an absolute pleasure to produce this blog this year and bring commentary and interest to such a fantastic sport. I want to thank everyone who has viewed our posts and hope to bring much more content for the future.


I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone joy and peace as people celebrate at this time of year. Stay safe and I wish you all a merry Christmas, however you may celebrate and I hope you all have a happy new year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playoff previews 2021: Semifinals

Finals review 2021

Playoff previews 2021: the final